Stage Manager – Expressions of Interest
City Recital Hall is currently reviewing its stage management and technical operations and is seeking expressions of interest from highly qualified candidates for a future position of Stage Manager once normal operations recommence. The final position will be developed based on the results of this expression of interest process. The duties and responsibilities expected of this leadership role include:
- Extensive stage management experience including show-calling from scripts/scores
- Lead production staff and manage client interactions during event delivery
- Prepare back-of-house and coordinate stage set-up and layout records
- Excellent multi-tasking technical knowledge
- Develop production processes and resources
- Provide input into event planning, production meetings and develop stage plans
- Administer stage management reports and debriefs, equipment hire, piano tuning
- Assume responsibility for technical WHS including first aid
- Musical literacy and knowledge of CAD highly desirable
If you are interested in contributing City Recital Hall’s future please send a curriculum vitae and letter outlining your interest in the role and organisation and how your experience will be of value in the re-organisation of our operations to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is currently no specific start date for this role.
To stay up-to-date with the latest City Recital Hall news, subscribe to our e-newsletter here.