Mark Manson is an OG blogger turned bestselling author. His international smash hit, #1 New York Times best seller The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, has sold millions of copies, been translated into over 50 languages and sold more than seven million copies worldwide, inspiring a generation of no f*cks given. Mark offers self-help for people who hate self-help — a no-BS brand of life advice and cultural commentary that has struck a chord with people around the world.
With his usual mix of wisdom and where-the-f*ck-did-that-come-from humor, Mark will take audiences by the collar and challenge us to be more honest with ourselves and connected with the world. He will share insights from his latest book — Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope — a fresh approach to understanding why modern comforts and conveniences are also harming our ability to find meaning in our lives. Led by one of the most trusted voices of our generation, expect a counterintuitive romp that explores the highs and lows of modern life.
Patrons may choose to book a standard ticket, a Book Bundle, or the VIP Package. The VIP Package includes:
- One premium seat in the first ten rows to see Mark Manson
- Meet Mark backstage for a photo opportunity by a professional photographer
- Access to the exclusive post-show talkback and Q&A with Mark
- Signed copy of his latest book Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope
- Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate
- Designated VIP check-in and onsite host
Details are correct at time of publication.