Become a Very Important Patron!
Members have access to a range of great benefits all year round.
- Discounts to selected concerts throughout the year
- A birthday surprise gift from us
- No booking fees!
- Discounts at a variety of restaurants within walking distance of City Recital Hall Angel Place
- Parking discounts at Wilson Parking
- Invitations to exclusive members only events
- Members emails from us about what’s on at City Recital Hall Angel Place
- Our quarterly calendar of events mailed directly to your address
- Join at any time! Memberships are valid for 12 months from the date you joined.
2 September: Sydney Symphony Orchestra: Discover Brahms' Haydn Variations - Members $68 (normally $75)
3, 5, 6, 10, 12 September: Mozart's Jupiter by Australian Brandenburg Orchestra - Members $95 (usually up to $160)
15 September:Stephen Hough in Recital with Sydney Symphony Orchestra - Members $68 (usually $75)
24 September: Painted From Memory, starring Michael Falzon and Bobby Fox - Members $60 (usually $79)
29 September, 11 October: Borodin Quartet, Musica Viva Australia - Members $96.30 (usually up to $107)
“Save $5 off the night rate when you sign up for a Wilson Parking Platinum Card. You will need to add VIP after your name when filling out Account Name and pay a one off access card fee of $13.20. Wilson Parking will issue
your Platinum Card within 14 working days
The following conditions apply:
- Exit must be before the car park closing time (midnight)
- Entry to the car park must be after 5pm”
China Lane at 2 Angel Place, are offering our City Recital Hall members the following special deal:
Book with your membership card and receive a complimentary dessert plate of black sticky rice and sago as well as a mini dessert cocktail when a main course is purchased. Bookings are essential (make sure you mention your membership deal when booking). Dessert deal can only be redeemed at the time of purchasing a main course.
02 9231 3939 chinalane.com.au
Uccello has introduced a bellissimo new pre-theatre menu. Enjoy 2 courses for only $45 or 3 courses for $55. Perfect to enjoy before the theatre or for a snappy mid-week dinner engagement. Available 6pm - 7pm weeknights.View menu
Bookings 9240 3000
Add a French accent to your evening with a pre-theatre dinner at Felix by award-winning head chef Nathan Johnson. Enjoy 2 courses for $45 or 3 courses for $55 from 5.30-6.30pm, daily. View menu
Bookings 9240 3000
Sign up online here, or download and return the membership form by email or post to GPO Box 3339, Sydney NSW 2000. You can also sign up by phone (02) 8256 2222, by fax (02) 9233 6652.
If you have any questions regarding the membership program please contact Hugo Scales on (02) 9231 9009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org