As a purpose designed concert venue which only opened in 1999, City Recital Hall Angel Place is fitted out with extensive rigging facilities and a comprehensive range of audio, lighting and video equipment. The specialised experience and professional support extended by our in-house technical department ensures a rewarding experience for both event organisers and guests.
The auditorium's 1.8 second reverberation time is exactly attuned for chamber music. The spoken word and amplified music, which need a reverberation time less than 1.8, are accommodated by the operation of specially designed acoustic banners along the walls. The entire auditorium is supported on rubber bearings to avoid vibration and street sounds and the air conditioning has also been treated to minimise noise.
Note: All documents are in PDF format, Adobe® Reader® is required to view the documents.
- Technical Specifications and Equipment Lists [517KB]
- Stage Plan with dimensions [100KB]
- Stage Plan with Level 2 [148KB]
- Standard Lighting Rig [228KB]
- Standard Rigging Plan [20KB]
- Deliveries and Dock Access [130KB]
- Production Risk Assessment Form [160KB]
- Contractors Guidelines and Acknowledgement [155KB]