Customer Service CharterCity Recital Hall Angel Place is committed to providing patrons and hirers with a professional,
efficient and high quality service. We are committed to:
- Building and maintaining close relationships with our patrons and hirers to understand their needs better.
- Providing clear and relevant information, guidance, and feedback.
- Conducting ourselves in a professional, courteous and helpful manner at all times.
- Operating with high standards of accountability and efficiency.
- Being accessible and easy to contact for all patrons and hirers, taking account of their differing communication needs.
- Making our best efforts to ensure that no-one receives less favourable treatment than another on the grounds of religious or political affiliation, ethnicity or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, dependants, disability, marital status or age.
- Respecting the legal rights of our patrons to privacy and confidentiality when dealing with personal information.
To achieve the best possible service we aim to ensure that:
- Our staff are polite, friendly and courteous at all times.
- We will answer telephone calls promptly. If the person that you are trying to contact is not available a message facility will be available and they will action the call within 24 hours.
- We will send an acknowledgement or response to all written correspondence, and any requests for information within five working days of receipt.
- We will send an acknowledgement or response to emails within two working days.
- We take steps to ensure that the data that we hold about you on our database or in any other format is accurate, up-to-date and secure.
- If you are dissatisfied we welcome your complaints and will respond to you within 10 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- Information is available and accessible on our website.
- If you contact us via our Contact Us service on our website, you will receive an acknowledgment within two working days.
- We will keep appointments on time.
- We will apologise if things go wrong and do our best to put them right.
- We will aim to meet our deadlines, and keep you informed of progress when handling complex enquiries or complaints.
- We will always listen to your feedback and respond.